The Women’s Venture Fund, Inc. (WVF) has announced the recipients of its “Highest Leaf Awards” honoring five women for their successful business careers and commitment to nurturing other women in business.
The announcement took place today at the NASDAQ Closing Bell Ceremony. The 2013 honorees are:
- Dr. Sharon B. DeVito, Senior Vice President, Vaughn College
- Laurinda Ferreira, Financial Services Representative/Financial Advisor, Five Star Financial
Group, an office of MetLife
- Alison B. Flynn, Senior Vice President, Operations, GNYHA Services, Inc., and Nexera, Inc.
- Heidi Levine, Co-Managing Partner, New York Office, DLA Piper
- Charlene Prounis, CEO & Managing Partner, Flashpoint Medica