100 Hispanic Women, Inc. National is holding its 18th Anniversary Celebration on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 at the New York Hilton Midtown, 1335 Avenue of The Americas (between 53rd & 54th Streets), New York, NY – Trianon Ballroom, 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
“In celebration of our 18th Anniversary, the 100 Hispanic Women, Inc. National will proudly highlight our growth and achievement in being recognized as a premier Hispanic women’s organization with Chapters in Westchester and Albany and the renewed interest for the establishment of Chapters in other locations”, stated Milagros Baez O’Toole, 100HW President. The 100 Hispanic Women, Inc. National also recognizes its friends and supporters, while honoring men and women who personify excellence, and are shining examples in their leadership and partnership with the community.
The 100 Hispanic Women, Inc. National will commend the accomplishments of the 2014 Honorees in their respective fields:
- Honorable Matilda Raffa Cuomo, “Community Pride Award”, Founder of Mentoring USA
- Goya Foods, Inc., “Corporate Excellence Award”
- Camille Zamora, “Community Pride Award”, Renowned Hispanic-American Soprano & Co-founding Director of Sing for Hope
- John A. Catsimatidis, “Corporate Leadership Award”, CEO of Red Apple Group, Inc.
- Honorable Arlene González-Sánchez, “Public Service Leadership Award”, Commissioner of NYS Office of Alcoholism & Substance Abuse Services
- Maria Elena Girone, “Latino Excellence in Leadership Award”, President & CEO, Puerto Rican Family Institute
- Giselle Blondet, “Excellence in Latin Media Award”, Puerto Rican Actress & TV Host
The 100 Hispanic Women, Inc. National will also officiate the honorary membership of Public Advocate Letitia James and NYC Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito, during the reception of the celebration, by presenting them with a 100 Hispanic Women, Inc. National membership pin.
At this year’s Anniversary Celebration, 100 Hispanic Women, Inc. National celebrates 18 years of service and remains steadfast in its mission of “Guiding Latinas towards excellence in leadership”. Established in 1996, by fourteen Latina professionals, community and business leaders, The 100 Hispanic Women, Inc. National is a non-profit, non-partisan women’s organization with members from a wide range of industries and interests. As an organization of dynamic and accomplished leaders, we strive to eliminate obstacles and encourage Latinas to be innovative, maximize our potential, create strategic partnerships, promote inclusion in government and corporate America and improve the status of Hispanics. The 100 Hispanic Women, Inc. National will continue to execute programs that touch the lives of Latinas.