Here are the must-have boots for fall 2014.
Combat / Lace-up
Over the Knee Boots
This summer will be all about the ‘Crop Top’. You can wear your crop top with a pair of jeans, shorts, skirts and leggings.
Not comfortable showing your tummy? No worries you can pair it with a high-waisted version of your favorite jeans, shorts, skirts and leggings.
You can also consider adding a blazer to dress up your crop top look.
Chiquinquirá Delgado stole the spotlight at last night’s Premio Lo Nuestro in a glitzy iridescent gown. Celebrity beauty expert Millie Morales shares how to achieve Chiquinquirá Delgado‘s glamorous waves using John Frieda Frizz Ease.
To recreate this look, follow these steps from Morales:
1. I started with a good shampoo and conditioner as a base to nourish her hair and leave it clean and ready for tonight. While her hair was still damp I applied Frizz Ease John Frieda Nourishing Oil Elixir, which makes hair soft and does not leave a greasy residue.
2. To protect her hair from the high temperatures of heating tools I applied John Frieda Frizz Ease Heat Defeat Protecting Spray. Next I used a medium-sized brush and hair dryer to give her hair shape and movement.
3. Once hair was about 80% dry I applied a moderate portion of John Frieda Frizz Ease Unwind Curls Calming Crème. This crème separates and defines hair to achieve soft, frizz-free curls that will last all night long. It’s neither sticky nor greasy, which allows you to build desired texture.
4. Once hair had some hold, texture and is 100% dry I divided her hair and made a side part. After sectioning off hair, I used a 2.5 inch curling iron to start creating soft waves, all in one direction.
5. I pulled hair back to one side by discreetly pinning strands back so that you can’t see them. To finalize the look and lock in waves I used John Frieda Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hairspray, perfect for these nights when the air is humid.
Facebook: facebook.com/johnfriedaus Twitter: @johnfriedaus Instagram: @johnfriedaus #jffrizzease