• 2 cups Maseca Corn Flour
• 2 tsp Salt
• 3 cups Whole Milk
• Manchego Cheese
• Quince Paste
1. In a medium bowl, mix the first 3 ingredients with your hands until it’s completely smooth. Allow to sit for at least 5 minutes.
2. Pre-heat your IMUSAEmpanada Maker by simply plugging it in. Then, cut 12 thick slices of Manchego cheese, about 3-inches wide and 1Ž2 -inch thick.
3. Next, cut 12 slices of quince paste about 3-inches wide and 1Ž4 – inch thick. Join each Manchego slice with each quince paste slice and set aside.
4. Open IMUSA Empanada Maker and place a heaping spoonful (about 1Ž4 cup) of dough inside an empanada mold, carefully dispersing it to each corner of the mold with the sppon.
5. Gently place a Machego and quince slice into the center of the dough and cover them with another spoonful of dough, assuring that the cheese and quince are completely covered. Repeat with the other empanada molds.
6, Cook for 8 minutes and carefully remove each empanada (it will be soft at first) with tongs and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes on a cooling rack before serving.