The first of its kind at Crain’s New York, the Hispanic Executives & Entrepreneurs Awards in October 2016 highlighted the success of New York Latinos in business, the arts and community. Out of the 21 total winners and finalists, six are former Latino Trendsetters:
- Executive winner Julio Portalatin, CEO of Mercer, LLC (LTA 2016)
- Entrepreneur finalist Daisy Expósito-Ulla, CEO of d’Exposito & Partners (LTA 2011)
- Visionary finalist Sergio Fernandez de Cordova, chairman of PVBLIC Foundation & co-founder of Fuel Outdoor (LTA 2011)
- Community leader finalist Felix Matos Rodriguez, president of Queens College CUNY (LTA 2012)
- Healthcare pioneer finalists Dr. Rosa Gil, president & CEO of Comunilife (LTA 2012) and , CEO of Urban Health Plan (LTA 2011)
We feel proud that these Latinos, and the other honorees, are continuing to be honored for their achievements and success in their industries and communities.
*Editor’s note: we’re still accepting nominations for the 2017 Latino Trendsetter Awards! Simply fill out the form here