By: Geraldine Estevez
Whether you live in New York City or are visiting, there are five simple ways to enjoy the city. To do so, you don’t necessarily have to spend a lot of money. Just grab a friend or take off on your own, if you prefer.
1. Go on a walk without a specific destination in mind. Maybe you’ll end up on Wall Street, in Times Square, near the Fashion Walk of Fame, or who knows! Adventure awaits.
2. Experience serenity. Go for a stroll down Hudson River Park, observe boats take off for sail and watch the sun set.
3. Witness the city from the top of the Empire State Building and learn about its history.
4. Delve into an amazing view with vibrant music. Go ice-skating at The Rink at Rockefeller Center.
5. Disregard limitations and visit a rooftop bar. Many provide heating, in case you decide to stop by on a chilly day. The view of the city from up above will make it all worthwhile.