Even if you’re planning a fall vacation somewhere tropical, like Chile, Ecuador, or Venezuela, truth is, you can’t go wrong with a few fall must-haves. This way you’ll be comfortable and warm on the plane!
1. Fashionable scarves: whether infinity scarves or the traditional kind can be soothing throughout a long flight. Macy’s has an array of scarves starting at just $28.
2. Trench coats are always in! Don’t be afraid to add a little color and showcase your personality.
3. Leggings are kind of magical. They’re comfortable enough to wear casually, but also easy to dress up.
4. Combat boots add a little oomph to any outfit and comfort to your inevitable travel strolls.
5. Let go of fruity summer fragrances (if you’re tired of them), and build memories with a sophisticated, musky fall fragrance.
What are some of your fall travel must-haves?