Whether you’re planning a trip to Latin America or elsewhere, there are a few items you shouldn’t leave home without:
1. Camera – Whether you’re opting for an economical model or a DSLR (We like the Canon Rebel models!), a camera is a sure way to document all the wonderful memories you’ll never relive again.
2. Smart phone – A smart phone not only doubles as a camera, in case you’re camera is out of battery or too big for a specific adventure, but it also serves as an ipod (great entertainment on a long flight), a digital reader and a GPS, in case you’re lost.
3. Skin care products – From SPF to moisturizer and scented body sprays, all beauty products are essential. Not only will they help to keep your body moisturized, but you’ll establish a connection between your trip and the scents you use throughout. Down the road, a whiff of any will take you right back.
4. Favorite clothing item – Whether its your favorite fringe bikini or the crop top you struggled to purchase online, your favorite clothing items can easily can turn into a souvenir, adding to the memorable getaway and reminding you of it once you’re back home.
5. Money belt – You’re traveling for fun, of course, but that shouldn’t retract from your safety. Keep your money close to you, instead of in your bag, as thieves would expect.
And don’t forget – a positive attitude is even more important than any item you take with you!